Monday, August 6, 2012

Kaitlyn's Weekly One Sentence Challenge #1

So I was about to post my regular caption update for the day when I got a fantabulous idea!  I have always prided myself in brevity when it comes to captions.  After all, a caption is just a snapshot providing an explanation for the image, right?  Below you'll see a photo with no caption.  Here's where you come in: In the comments section, write a ONE SENTENCE caption for the photo.  My favorite caption by Friday will get that photo captioned by me, for them, posted right here on the blog!  How you like them apples!  This is the first one, and I know I don't have a lot of followers yet, but I have a good feeling about this one.  Your photo this week:


6 comments:

  1. Great Idea!

    Here's my two cent on this one :P

    *Sigh* Not this again... Mom I think I made a mistake... *Sigh* Yeah... That mistake again!

    You gave me one sentence, so don't expect much reason to it :)

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, as if I could turn down the opportunity to win a Kaity cap! Even aside from the prospect of such a punderful prize, I love this idea so much! Here's my entry, likely the first of many:

    Deflated, Becky watched the balloons filled with the reversal gas float away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll TRY not to construct one of those paragraph-long with seventeen comma sentences, but no promises.

    The Carnival over now, Tammy's mood crashed, as she remembered the gypsy's spell only had 4 more hours to go....

    Cheers!

    Britney

    http://britneytgcaps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty bad at short caps, let alone trying to pull it together into a single sentence, but here it goes:

    Hey Blake, I bet you wished you picked the blue balloons now don't ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And just think, last year before I cheated on my wife I had to put the balloons UNDER my shirt to have boobs....

    ReplyDelete
  6. As she drifted gently back to earth and onto the grass, "Kaitlyn" was so happy she still had two perfect balloons left to play with .. and a few red balloons too!

    ReplyDelete