Friday, August 31, 2012

Super Weird Science


If you're completely honest with yourself, you always tune in to a show when a mad scientist is involved because, well, 60% of the time the scientist has some kind of device that will either transform or brain-swap.  The other 39% of the time there's time travel involved, and the last 1% is reserved for Dr. Evil.  In any case, I've always loved mad scientist captions, and I like this one I created in particular because the mad scientist is a woman and treats the science fiction as a play thing.  Also, I might have a slight turn-on for latex...

1 comment:

  1. You know eventually I would came here like moth to the flames isn't? ;P

    I love a good Mad Dr. Or Mad Evil Scientist or Evil Dr and Scientist in his field of corruption Ph.D Of Epitome of Evil ;D. Yes I like this kind of scenarios, you can really come up with anything as the word mad Expand you into many, many possible ends and mischievous plans

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete