Friday, September 7, 2012

Role Exchanger


I've posted before about Role Exchanger captions, so I thought I'd post one from my collection.  It's a seriously under-played universe in my opinion, and works really well for those who enjoy random swaps of the sort, but the reality of something like the Great Shift would just be too much.  This is one I created for myself to kick off an initiative I had on the Haven a couple years ago, and (thankfully) it grabbed some attention and led to a good number of Role Exchanger captions.

3 comments:

  1. I love Role Exchanger caps and agree that it is a very underplayed universe. Most people just use it to swap genders but there's so much more you can do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Role Exchanger is a fun universe, but I definitely like the stories better than captions. Then again, the 1st few stories were more like set-ups for the swap itself. I much prefer this universe to the Great Shift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Role Exchanger, I hope you do more :) You have an exquisite blog :D

    ReplyDelete