Friday, March 15, 2013

Naptime


An early caption for Zefie in 2011, and a variation on my snorg-themed captions.  For those who don't know, I love the combination of t-shirt slogans in a caption.  So much so, that I found a website company that made many nerd/pop culture references on their t-shirts and used them for captions.  Also, I bought several of their shirts.  In particular with captions, I love the use of the t-shirt graphic to tell part of the story so I don't even have to mention it in the caption; instead, I can let the reader decide.

4 comments:

  1. I think SNORGS are what you are known for most in the TG captioning community. I still think of you when I see hot chicks wearing T-shirts with snarky sayings on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, yay, I have a direct association! I still make Snorg/Other t-shirt captions, but not near as much as I used to. Although I figure by now, there must be a whole new selection of shirts to use!

      Delete
    2. And a whole new generation of captioners to use them on!

      Delete
  2. Mistress Sandman.... bring me a dream, make me the cutest that they've ever seen... @/~

    ReplyDelete