Saturday, September 7, 2013

Braindead


Well, this is embarrassing.  Well, maybe not so much embarrassing, but proof of how life changes rapidly.  I want to make captions--and while I have a couple over on the haven to make--I would love to hear from you all what kind of captions you would like to see.  So here's an official notice: I'm taking requests.  Maybe it's for you, maybe for someone else, but whatever.  I need a challenge, and I always do better when I know who I'm captioning.  Of course, I have my limits--obviously nothing illegal or heavy.  You can send requests to autokate5111@gmail.com. Also, the girl eating the banana is the only reason you checked up on this blog post...  isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Interesting, two days and no comments.
    As for me, I like slow, sneaky transformations to happen to an unsuspecting male. Perhaps at work to teach a lesson or need for a dress-up mannequin. More the slim athletic type over the busty, crude and slutty. That's just me, Most all of your work is wonderful. Thanks for all of the work you put in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! I will see what I can do for you soon!

      Delete